Advertise On Satellite News Network
The best way to build your brand in the space community
Averaging over 1 million page views per month and bringing breaking news, insightful analysis to engaged readers and space experts the world over, advertising on SatelliteNewsNetwork.com is your passport to meaningful and impact marketing.
- Homepage, ROS and interstitial online ads
- Sponsorship of a digital issue of SNN, posted online and sent via email
- Webinar/Webcast sponsorship
- Sponsored Tweets and Instagram Posts
- Newsletter Sponsorship
This guide outlines what is possible and what is allowed on our platform. Our in-house creative studio is here to build great-looking, effective adverts with you to get the best out of our ad space. Please get in touch if you have any questions or need advice.
- Satellite News Network will not allow any relationship with an advertiser to compromise Satellite News Network’s editorial integrity.
- All advertising content must be clearly distinguishable from editorial content. To that end, Satellite News Network will label an advertisement with the word “Advertisement” when, in its opinion, this is necessary to make clear the distinction between editorial material and advertising.
- Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that their ads are adequately substantiated and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines. While the content of advertising does not necessarily reflect the views of Satellite News Network or its editors, if it comes to the attention of Satellite News Network that an ad, in our opinion, contains demonstrably false or unlawful content, Satellite News Network will refuse or remove the ad in whole or in part.
- Satellite News Network may exercise its discretion to refuse or remove any advertising that is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to Satellite News Network’s brand.
- Although Satellite News Network will evaluate whether to work with advertisers on a case-by-case basis, some examples of advertising Satellite News Network will not accept are the following:
- Advertising that Satellite News Network believes, in its opinion, is indecent, vulgar, suggestive, profane, or offensive.
- Advertising for illegal products or services, including drugs, illegal substances, or any related products or services.
- Advertising that Satellite News Network believes includes hateful or violent text advocating against any individual, group, or organization.
- Advertising that Satellite News Network determines to be inflammatory.
- Advertising that Satellite News Network determines represents a personal attack against an individual, country, or organization.
- Advertising that Satellite News Network believes will undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and character of its mission and brand.All determinations of the application of the foregoing standards to particular advertisements or advertisers shall be within the sole discretion of Satellite News Network’s business-side staff. Satellite News Network’s editors will not be involved in deciding whether to accept or reject specific advertisers.
- Satellite News Network may remove advertising content at any time if such content is inconsistent with the policies described herein, with or without prior notice to the advertising client and regardless of whether the advertising content has been accepted or displayed within Satellite News Network for any period of time.
For more detailed information on pricing, placement, and timing, please contact:
Email Address: Cisco@satellitenewsnetwork.com